Thursday, December 16, 2010

Andy's Home Made Meal Replacement Drink!

Many of you are asking about the homemade meal replacement recipe that I use. Let me start off my saying it is not my recipe. I got the recipe from Mr. Bova, the creator of http://projectspartan.net/. It is his invention so give him the credit.

Version 1:

1 cup of stock (homemade is best but not necessary) already heated
1 tablespoon (I use a real spoon) of coconut oil/cream/water or olive oil
1 teaspoon of cream (sour cream) or 1 table spoon of half/half or goat milk

Mix all ingredients up and drink. Yum!



Version 2:
1 cup of tea, coffee or 100% pure coco (already heated)
1 tablespoon of coconut oil/cream/water or olive oil
1 tablespoon of half/half or goat milk

Mix all ingredients up and drink. Yum!



There you go. Homemade meal replacement drink/soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment