Friday, December 17, 2010

It's Time For Change & I Am Not Talking Politics....

Today, I was sitting in carpool line waiting for my son to come out of school. The parking lot was extremely full because of the Christmas parties. Cars and people were everywhere. As I was sitting in my truck watching people come out of the school and go to their cars, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing! I guess I never paid too much attention before, or maybe it was due to the excess of people walking across the parking lot than I am used to seeing, so it made me think about it more.

I was saddened to see that at least 8 out of the 10 people that walked out of the school were either overweight, obese, looked unhealthy, weak, lacking flexibility, poor posture, etc…Many were children too! I know they have to feel miserable! I have been there & I have to say, I will never be there again!


WAKE UP AMERICA!!!
WE ARE THE FATTEST NATION IN THE WORLD!!!
DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!


My Outdoor Fitness Boot Camps provide the perfect combination of personal training, team building, and hard work that result in you reaching your fitness potential! Something great happens when a group of people with similar fitness goals rally around each other to conquer the day’s workout. It’s about setting personal goals and pushing your limits. It’s about taking on some competition, but remembering that it’s ultimately YOU vs.YOU!!! It’s about feeling like you would run through a wall if I asked you to. It’s about the air of confidence you feel as you carry out your day knowing that, while most of your co-workers or the general public are barreling down a path of unhealthy habits, you’ve already done, in one session, more running, pushing, jumping, pulling, and crawling than they’ll do all week! It’s about doing something for you! 
  
Unleash the athlete inside you!
 
“Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live.
-Jim Rohn

No comments:

Post a Comment